TRAINING PROVIDED BY ATLANTIC BRIDGE LTD
TRAINING COURSES ARE TAILORED TO MEET THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF EACH CUSTOMER. FROM EXPERIENCE WE HAVE FOUND THAT EACH CUSTOMER HAS A UNIQUE SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES AND WE ENSURE THAT WE DELIVER COURSES SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO MEET THEIR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS.
|MAIN SUBJECT||COURSE TITLE|
|Health and Safety UK only||
|Construction Industry UK only||
Sample agenda for "CE" Marking training course.
- Identification of the relevant Directives
- Is your equipment Covered?
- What classification is your equipment?
- Harmonised and National Standards
- Design or Manufacture?
- Agent or Importer?
- The routes available for compliance (For and against for each)
- Type test or quality management route,- the implications.
- Notified and Competent Bodies
- Quality Management Options
- Risk Assessments
- Certificate of conformity to type
- Technical Files/Design Dossiers
- Declaration of Conformity or Declaration of Incorporation?
Training and Instruction
Atlantic Bridge Limited can carry out training for your employees almost anywhere.
Training is provided world-wide and can be carried out on your premises in the UK or elsewhere.
We regularly carry out training in North America.
Hands - on Guidance
Atlantic Bridge Limited provides hands-on help either from your Premises or via regular internet and electronic mail correspondence to help you to ensure your products meet the requirements and to provide you with the required documentation to enable you to demonstrate compliance.
Quality Management Systems
If the directives require you to implement a Quality Management System, we will help you to ensure you select the correct standard EN ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and AS 9101 offering suggestions to help you select the correct organisation to employ to prove compliance. Often a Notified Body is required.
Atlantic Bridge Limited can review your product range and your existing Technical Information and Declaration of Conformity to help you ensure that your documentation is correct and complete. This is a confidential service.